OUR STUDENTS MAKING US PROUD
CHBC CLASS MOTIVATION BY SINDISWA MTSHAKAZI-KULA AT THE CERTIFICATE CEREMONY HELD AT MASINCEDANE ON 06 AUGUST 2021.
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone here today for managing to start and finish this course today.
It is very important that when you start something, you must finish it. Winners are not those who get 1st position, but those who persist till the finish line.
· Put God first in everything that you do
· Always remember why you are doing the caregiver course, if you stick to this, you will always be motivated and you will keep doing great
· Have love for the work and not just do it for the money
· Reach out to family and friends
· Connect with support groups to gain more knowledge, support and motivation
· Make time for yourself, exercise to refresh your mind, find something that will make you forget about work
· The caregiver work requires long working hours, please give yourself enough time to sleep and rest to increase your energy to go back to work tomorrow
· Remember to take small breaks even though it’s not easy even if it’s twenty minutes
· Never do something to a patient that you wouldn’t like being done to you, remember they are human beings too but they are vulnerable because they are sick
· Be that person that will be different even if you are 100, be a nurse not someone who works for money
· Give your patients love, remember whatever you do, good or bad you are the one who is going to reap that seed
· Work as a team, work with others, never be a teamwork of abusing patients
· Never do something if you don’t know how to do it, ask for assistance
· Go out and look for new things that can improve your work
· Always be friendly and honest at your work and be reliable